Money saving tips

Please log in to Create a smart tip

Smart Tips RSS Feed

Sojal | 19.10.2018

Saving

Thumb up
Thumb down
Saving Account

I want to say everyone .esave at least 20% of your monthly income in your savings account...

Sahar.R.M | 18.10.2018

Don't save your card numbers in the websites

Thumb up
Thumb down
Lifestyle

Remove your card numbers from your online accounts.
It’s easy to spend online when you have your card information stored in an account – just click and buy. The best way to break this habit is to simply delete your card from the account.

Sojal wrote on 19.10.2018 at 01:48

Why. Can you tell me about it.

Elairra | 18.10.2018

What does the free and rich means?

Thumb up
Thumb down
Lifestyle

Having a million dollars in the bank doesn't mean you're free and rich, the feeling that comes with financial freedom are the following:
* Free from all kinds of debt
* Free to make choices in life
* Free to spend quality time with family and loved ones
* Free to help those in need people
* Free to live life to the fullest
* Free to never have to work faraway from your family

kmmcalma | 18.10.2018

Rich Vs. Broke

Thumb up
Thumb down
Lifestyle

Rich people stay rich by living like they're broke. Broke people stay broke by living like they're rich.

Soliman wrote on 18.10.2018 at 13:47

fair point kmmcalma, however, do you have any specific tip or perhaps a previous experience you could share with us? would love to hear more about it

have a great weekend

saeedam wrote on 19.10.2018 at 07:04

you are right , so the advise is : do not look to rich people and trying to live like them .

whizkid | 17.10.2018

30 Money Saving Tricks for Students

Thumb up
Thumb down
Lifestyle

Most of us and students are living on a budget. If not, they’re likely into a cycle of debt. you can become smarter about the way you spend your money. Keep in mind that the key to financial success is being aware of how you’re spending your money. There’s nothing wrong with living within your means, rather than beyond. Spring your Dirham further with the following money-saving tips:

1. Cut out badness – smoking and binge drinking are terrible for you and expensive.

2. Always pay bills on time to avoid late fees.

3. If you have a credit card, pay it off as quickly as possible. (It’s good to establish credit, but a bad credit score follows you everywhere.)

4. Walk, use public transportation or ride a bike instead of having a car. 9. Live with others so you can split rent and utilities.

5. Cut out expensive cable packages you don’t need.
6. Consider more basic phone packages or plans that include unlimited texting with free incoming calls
7. Don’t buy the most expensive college meal plans. Figure out what you actually consume and get the correlating package.
8. Shop where they offer student discounts. There are so many places that offer discounts to students with a school ID.
9. Look into a campus gym versus a gym in town. Many colleges offer memberships for free or at a reduced rate for students.
10. When planning meals, make dinner with friends and split the cost of groceries. Often times, you’ll be cooking too much for one person anyway!
11. Sell what you no longer use or need. There are plenty of stores and web sites, like dubizzle, where you can sell your used clothing, furniture or tech items.
12. Skip expensive spring break and summer trips – look into alternatives, like volunteering, instead.
13. Go to class. You’re paying for it and skipping is like throwing money out the window!
14. Drink water. It’s free and better for you, anyway.
15. Make your own coffee. While coffee shops are convenient, they charge hefty prices that really add up over time.
16. Open a savings account that earns interest. Credit unions have fewer fees and are great for students.
17. Consider becoming a resident advisor. Many get free room and board.
18. Avoid buying name brand items. Purchase generic items whenever possible. They are exactly the same item, at a highly reduced price. You can even check the ingredients to make sure!

kmmcalma | 17.10.2018

Shop Like A Minimalist.

Thumb up
Thumb down
Lifestyle

1. Do I really need it?
2. Do I already have something like it?
3. Will I use it often?
4. Where will I store it?
5. Does it match things I already own?
6. Do I love it?
7. Will I still love it later?

Soliman wrote on 18.10.2018 at 14:33

Hey, all valid points you have mentioned.

however, i think maybe its more important to think of financials first before you go shop, i mean its a really gray area don't you think?

for exmaple, i would ask myself before i want to by something if i can afford it! lol. and i would think, is there a place where i can find this item with a cheaper price. do i have any resell value for it if i am to do so?

so far, i have managed to control my finances more. try it and let me know what you think :)

Sojal | 16.10.2018

Debit card safe.

Thumb up
Thumb down
Debit Card

Here are some rules for keeping your debit card safe:
Check Your Bank Statements Often. ...
Protect Your PIN Number. ...
Consider Avoiding Debit Card Use Online. ...
Only Use ATMs at a Bank. ...
Don't Use Public Wireless Access for Financial Transactions. ...
Report Problems Immediately. ...
Consider Filing a Police Report.

Sharmi wrote on 16.10.2018 at 12:34

Good. niceTips.

donMe0010 | 15.10.2018

BE ACTIVE

Thumb up
Thumb down
Debit Card

Be active and earn more bonus. =)

Sharmi wrote on 16.10.2018 at 12:36

How many hours we can activate in it.

Sojal wrote on 19.10.2018 at 02:14

Yah

SAMAH.Hassan wrote on 17.01.2021 at 22:11

Very useful easy to apply quick delivery

merlin | 15.10.2018

savings

Thumb up
Thumb down
Wellness

*Move bank accounts to take advantage of perks and earn more interest
*. Turn off the television.
*Stop collecting, and start selling
5. Make your own gifts instead of buying stuff from the store*

merlin | 15.10.2018

ways to save money

Thumb up
Thumb down
Lifestyle

*setting a weekly budget of essential expenses
*look for discounts on food, prescription medication
* seek free options for entertainment to reduce costs in that area.

go to page top go to page bottom