Smart Tips RSS Feed

Abrarnor | 27.10.2018

Little Expenses

Thumb up
Thumb down
Saving Account

Be aware of little expenses.
A small leak will sink a great ship.

This is to bring your kind notice on small expenses which takes place in daily routine in person life either it could be a need or want.
So I should be given value and focus with proper evaluation to avoid major cause in future.

buddhi88 wrote on 01.11.2018 at 11:11

Yeah , I accept that, coz that was my problem in the past :)

Doods | 22.10.2018

Expenses

Thumb up
Thumb down
Lifestyle

In our times people may not consider spending money on gadgets, expensive jewelries and more cause its IN even its too expensive they rather ask for a booking or make advance order just to have it. So people dont realize that they more spend money than necessities easiest way for them is to use cashless basis, credit cards et al. My point is we are not getting younger and in sooner time people will be back on their home country so save more than spend more.

Dr.salman | 21.10.2018

My way

Thumb up
Thumb down
Lifestyle

Try to change your way in buying not Necessary things and try save every day

Dr.salman | 21.10.2018

Saving with ADIB Ghina!

Thumb up
Thumb down
Saving Account

I open this account from 7 years
This account let me know how i can save more money and also a challenge me to save minimum of 20,000 AED

Open and enjoy
And make your dream

Indielearn | 21.10.2018

Freedom

Thumb up
Thumb down
Cards

Always priortize to buy what we need, not our wants, because financial freedom is available to those who learn about it.

Indielearn | 20.10.2018

Don't stick to one source of income

Thumb up
Thumb down
Lifestyle

Don't stick to one source of income, make another source of income, put a business or do an investment, but make sure learn first.

Gereis | 20.10.2018

Ajman

Thumb up
Thumb down
Lifestyle

Build your children's future with education, not money

Gereis | 20.10.2018

عجمان

Thumb up
Thumb down
Lifestyle

There is no need to collect money but enjoy you do not know how much you will live

JASEELIRIKKUR wrote on 21.10.2018 at 12:02

yes

Russelblinsangan | 20.10.2018

Save to invest

Thumb up
Thumb down
Lifestyle

Allocate parts of your monthly salary for savings not to spend but to invest in something that would make returns. It is important to think about what business you will invest in.

saeedam | 19.10.2018

I CANT SAVE ANY THING

Thumb up
Thumb down
Saving Account

you all keep saying you can save a money .
is not easy at all to save a money with these days lifestyle specially with kind of good salary in comparison with huge of commitments.

the responsibility is too much such as take care of family and bills and a lot of things .

I barely have in my account some cash to survive till end of month .

do not tell me to save 5% at least , this is not going to make any deference .

just note that , I am a banker so I know every single thing about profit rate and bla bla . ( you may refer to me for any advice related to retail banking such personal things )

the solution is only 1 thing :
to get higher Salary so I can save for future and invest it to get more profit such as ( business ) .

Soliman wrote on 19.10.2018 at 18:59

well, I'm guessing you are right. i mean we all go through the same struggle every month, right? when its that last week of the month you look at your bank account and there is nothing there :(. hence the joke "why do i have so much month left at the end of my money" right.

but i do have to say though, being in the same boat at some point. i believe its more about your spending habits rather than the amount of money you are making per month. see, the point is to be able to live a lifestyle that suits your income/your bank account. otherwise, you will be stuck in the same dark whole no matter what your pay is.

i would recommend that you try to control your spending habits and find where you can reduce your spendings and of course, FIND A JOB THAT PAYS BETTER. lol no one can argue with that right :)

here, check out this article i came across the other day, it might help

http://www.moneysmart.ae/en/Pages/doing_these_will_help_you_save_more_money.aspx

go to page top go to page bottom